|Presque Isle Downs|
|Location||Summit Township, Pennsylvania|
|Address||8199 Perry Highway|
|Opening date||February 28, 2007|
|Total gaming space||48,074 sq ft (4,466.2 m2)|
|Signature attractions||Thoroughbred racetrack|
|Notable restaurants||LBV Steakhousea|
Churchill's Bourbon & Brew Bar & Grille
|Owner||Churchill Downs Inc.|
PRESQUE ISLE DOWNS Latitude and Longitude:
The developer, MTR Gaming Group, broke ground in October 2005 for the new facility, which opened on February 28, 2007.
The casino contains 1,600 slot machines. The 1 mile (1.6 km) oval track opened on September 2, 2007. It is paved with the synthetic material Tapeta Footings (a mixture of sand, rubber, fiber with a wax coating ). It was the first synthetic horse racetrack longer than 1 mile (1.6 km) in the Northeast and the first racetrack paved with Tapeta in the United States. 
Some of the races at Presque Isle Downs include:
- Presque Isle Downs Masters Stakes, Grade II 
- Presque Isle Mile
- Tom Ridge Stakes
- Satin and Lace Stakes
- Karl Boyes Memorial Stakes
- The HPBA Stakes
- Fitz Dixon, JR. Memorial Juvenile Stakes
Gaming revenue is split between the operator (45%) and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (55%), the latter of which will use the funds for property tax relief, economic development and tourism, and the horse racing industry.  Revenue from table games goes to the state's general fund and the local government. Presque Isle Downs & Casino now operates table games, along with 1,600 slot machines.
- Guerriero, John (July 7, 2007). "Numbers Down a Bit, But Hopes Still High". Erie Times-News. pp. 1A, 7A.
- "Churchill Downs completes purchase of Presque Isle Downs & Casino". Erie Times-News. January 12, 2019. Retrieved 2019-01-12.
- Guerriero, John (2007-09-01). "And...They're off". Erie Times-News. Retrieved 2007-09-03.
- Blood Horse: 2011 Graded Stakes: 13 Fewer Than '10