|Ohio, United States|
Number of employees
Premier Health is a medical network of three hospitals and two major health centers in the Dayton region.
Premier Health, which employs 14,000 workers, is the second-largest employer in the Dayton region and ninth-largest employer in Ohio.  They contribute about $2 billion a year in positive economic impact. 
Hospitals included in the network are:
- Miami Valley Hospital - Dayton, Ohio, United States.
- Atrium Medical Center - Middletown, Ohio, United States.
- Upper Valley Medical Center - Troy, Ohio, United States.
In December 2017, Premier Health worked with the advertising firm DeVito/Verdi to create an educational radio, television and print ads targeting at-risk individuals, their loved ones, and opioid misusers. This campaign hopes to start the conversation to address the ongoing opioid addiction crisis in the Dayton area. 
- "The Premier Health Mission". Premier Health. Premier Health. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Largest Ohio Employers" (PDF). June 18, 2009.
- "Economic Impact". July 20, 2009.
- Zimmerman, Brian (2018-02-19). "3 groups of people hospitals should target in an opioid awareness campaign". Becker's Hospital Review. Retrieved 2018-02-20.