|Potawatomi State Park|
IUCN category V (protected landscape/seascape)
|Location||Door, Wisconsin, United States|
POTAWATOMI STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||1,225 acres (4.96 km2)|
|Governing body||Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Potawatomi State Park|
Potawatomi State Park is a 1,225-acre (496 ha) Wisconsin state park northwest of the city of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. It is located on Sturgeon Bay, a bay of the Bay of Green Bay in Door County. Potawatomi State Park was established in 1928. 
- Trails: The park has several hiking trails and is the eastern terminus of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail. Park trails are used for hiking, bicycling, cross-country, and snowmobiling. 
- Green Bay: The park has two miles of water frontage on Green Bay which provides opportunities for boating, canoeing, and fishing.
- "Potawatomi State Park". Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. July 19, 2013. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
- "Potawatomi State Park: Activities and recreation". Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. September 3, 2013. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Potawatomi State Park Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources