|Minor league affiliations|
|Major league affiliations|
|Previous||Colorado Rockies (1995–2000)|
|Minor league titles|
|Division titles||1997, 1999|
|Bend Rockies (1992–94)|
|Colors||Purple, black, silver, white|
Civic Stadium in Portland|
Vince Genna Stadium in Bend
The Portland Rockies were a minor league baseball team that played in Portland, Oregon, for six seasons, from 1995 through 2000. They were a single-A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies and played in the short-season Northwest League. Their name and logo mimicked the mountain theme of the Colorado club, even though Portland is not located in the Rocky Mountains. A rose was added to the team's cap logo to signify Portland's nickname, the "Rose City."
The Rockies were previously located in central Oregon in Bend for three seasons (1992–1994), based at Vince Genna Stadium and known as the "Bend Rockies."   The Bend Rockies were the parent club's first minor league team;  and succeeded the Bucks, Bend's Northwest League team from 1987 through 1991. 
The Rockies moved into Civic Stadium (now known as Providence Park) in Portland in 1995. Its previous baseball tenant, the Portland Beavers of the Class AAA Pacific Coast League, were moved to Salt Lake City after the 1993 season by then-owner Joe Buzas.  The Rockies had some success in Portland, including a league championship in 1997. Although few single-A teams play in cities as large, the Rockies were able to maintain local interest in baseball. 
|1995||41–34||3rd||P. J. Carey|
|1997||44–32||3rd||Jim Eppard||League Champs|
|1999||39–37||4th||Alan Cockrell||Lost Playoffs|
- Maben, Scott (September 5, 1993). "Will the Rockies hit the road?". The Bulletin. Bend, Oregon. p. A-1.
- "Bend Rockies baseball moves over to Portland". Moscow-Pullman Daily News. Idaho-Washington. Associated Press. September 14, 1994. p. 3B.
- "Colorado Rockies select Bend as teams 1st minor league club". Eugene Register-Guard. Oregon. Associated Press. December 10, 1991. p. 2D.
- "Bye-bye Bend Bucks; hello Bend Rockies". The Bulletin. Bend, Oregon. December 9, 1991. p. D1.
- "Calgary still holding key to Rockies' possible move". The Bulletin. Bend, Oregon. August 5, 1993. p. D1.
- Fears, Shannon (July 23, 1995). "Fans flock to Rockies games". Eugene Register-Guard. Oregon. p. 3E.
- Team history and information at Baseball-Reference Bullpen
|This article about a baseball team in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|