Phoenix Seminary Information
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (September 2013) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Established||1988 (became independent 2004)|
Phoenix Seminary is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada and the Higher Learning Commission.  
The seminary offers several degrees, including: Master of Divinity, Master of Arts (Biblical and Theological Studies), Master of Arts in Counseling, Master of Arts in Ministry, Master of Theology, and Doctor of Ministry.  The seminary partners with Ottawa University in a Master of Arts in Professional Counseling program.  The seminary also offers a Graduate Diploma in Biblical Studies. 
Classes were held at the former Scottsdale, Arizona, campus from 2000 through 2005.  In 2005, Phoenix Seminary purchased and moved its campus to a new building in central Phoenix. In 2017, the seminary moved to a new campus in Scottsdale, Arizona. 
- "News briefs". Christianity Today. October 3, 1994.
- "Member Schools: Phoenix Seminary". Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada. Archived from the original on 2013-05-13. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "Accreditation". Phoenix Seminary. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "Master of Arts in Professional Counseling". Phoenix Seminary. Archived from the original on 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- "Graduate Diplomas". Phoenix Seminary. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- "Historical Milestones". Phoenix Seminary. Archived from the original on 2010-07-08. Retrieved 2010-07-28.
|This article about a university or college in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Phoenix, Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|