Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pennsylvania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pennsylvania is a state in the United States.
Pennsylvania may also refer to:
- Province of Pennsylvania, before independence in 1776
- Pennsylvania, Alabama, an unincorporated community in the United States
Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C. where the White House is located
- For others, see Pennsylvania Avenue (disambiguation)
- Pennsylvania, South Gloucestershire, a village in England
- Pennsylvania, Exeter, a suburb of Exeter, England
- University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Railroad, United States, 1846–1968
- 6-4-4-6, a wheel arrangement for duplex steam locomotives in the Whyte notation, was nicknamed "Pennsylvania"
- SS Pennsylvania, a name carried by several merchant and passenger ships
- USS Pennsylvania, ships of the United States Navy which have borne the name
- Pennsylvania (steamboat), a Mississippi steamboat that exploded and sank on June 13, 1858
- Pennsylvania (album) (1998), by Pere Ubu
- "Pennsylvania" (song), the official state song
- "Pennsylvania", a song by the Bloodhound Gang from the 2005 album Hefty Fine
- "Pennsylvania 6-5000" (song), a 1940 swing jazz and pop standard with music by Jerry Gray and lyrics by Carl Sigman. It was recorded by Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
- The Pennsylvanian (geology), a geological period, named for rocks of the period that are common in Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Dutch, a group of settlers that came from Germany.
- The Pennsylvania Report, a political newspaper
- The Pennsylvania Manual, an official state publication
- Pennsylvania Grade Crude Oil, a type of crude oil first discovered in Pennsylvania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pennsylvania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.