OurBus picking up passengers in Ithaca, NY
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Locale||New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia Washington, D.C., Florida|
|Service type||Intercity, commuter|
OurBus is a company that offers intercity and commuter bus routes serving cities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Florida. The company's first route in New Jersey launched in 2016.  Since 2016 OurBus has added intercity service to 14 destinations, and commuter service in 3 New Jersey locations.
Intercity routes connect city-to-city with either no or few stops between.
Depending on the day and time of departure, routes may be express or include all mentioned stops.
OurBus Commuter routes provide daily service to commuters between suburban areas and city centers. 
|Livingston, NJ- West Orange, NJ- New York City, NY |
|Kendall Park, NJ- New York City, NY |
- "New Company Offers Express Bus Service from Kendall Park to New York City". Planet Princeton. 2016-07-29. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- https://www.ourbus.com. "Washington DC to NYC Bus|Bus from NYC to DC|OurBus". ourbus.com. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- "New Bus Service Launches from New Brunswick to D.C." New Brunswick Patch. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- "New Bus Route To Connect King Of Prussia To New York City". Norristown Patch. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- Mekkel, Tim (July 27, 2018). "New partnership restores daily bus service between Lancaster and NYC". LancasterOnline. Retrieved November 5, 2018.
- "New Bus Route To New York City Will Stop In Rockville - Rockville, MD Patch". Patch Media. 2018-11-15. Retrieved 2018-11-16.
- "How to get a cheap ride from the Valley to New York City". lehighvalleylive.com. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- "A ride on OurBus, the world's first company to crowdsource its routes". Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- "Commuters Get New Option with OurBus – THE ESSEX TIMES". theessextimes.com. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- "Franklin Township: OurBus expands commuter bus service in Kendall Park, Montgomery". TAPinto. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- "Can crowd-sourcing bus routes solve Bay Area commuters' woes?". The Mercury News. Retrieved 2017-11-30.