Old Dominion Information
(Redirected from Old Dominion (disambiguation))https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Dominion_(disambiguation)
|Look up Old Dominion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old Dominion may refer to:
- The Old Dominion, a nickname for the U.S. Commonwealth of Virginia. The name was given in reference to the Colony of Virginia, which became the "Dominion of Virginia"
- Old Dominion, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia
- Old Dominion Brewing Company
- Old Dominion Electric Cooperative
- Old Dominion Freight Line
Old Dominion University, a public university in
- Old Dominion Monarchs and Lady Monarchs, the athletic teams representing Old Dominion University
- Old Dominion Foundation, a predecessor of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Old Dominion (band), an American country-rock band
- Old Dominion, the debut EP of Indie rock band Hotel of the Laughing Tree
- "Old Dominion", a song by Avail from their 2000 album One Wrench
- "Old Dominion", a song by Enon from their 2002 album High Society
- Old Dominion (train), a former Amtrak passenger train in the United States
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference, an NCAA Division III athletic conference
- Old Dominions, commonly used as a reference to parts of the British Empire[ citation needed]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Dominion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.