North Serbia Information
(Redirected from North Serbia (disambiguation))https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Serbia_(disambiguation) Jump to search
North Serbia or Northern Serbia may refer to:
- in geography, northern regions of the modern Republic of Serbia
- in medieval history, the Realm of Stefan Dragutin, northern of two Serbian kingdoms at the end of 13th and the beginning of 14th century
- in modern history, the Voivodship of Serbia (1849–1860), northern of two Serbian entities, the other being the Principality of Serbia
- Serbia (disambiguation)
- West Serbia (disambiguation)
- South Serbia (disambiguation)
- East Serbia (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Serbia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.