Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Our County and Its People: A Descriptive Work on Erie County, New York edited by Truman C. White (Boston History Company, 1898; pg. 823)
- "Encyclopedia of American Biography".
Norman Edward Mack, journalist, was born July 24, 1855 [sic], in West William, Ontario. He is editor and publisher of the Buffalo Daily Times.Missing or empty
- State of New York at the Panama-Pacific International Exposition, San Francisco, California, 1915 (Albany, 1916; pg. 23)
- "Mack Out". Time magazine. September 21, 1931. Retrieved 2009-08-24.
- "Norman E. Mack Dies After Short Illness". New York Times. December 26, 1932. Retrieved 2009-08-24.
|Party political offices|
Democratic National Committee Chairman
William F. McCombs
Winfield A. Huppuch
New York State Democratic Committee Chairman
George M. Palmer