|New Hope Christian College|
New Hope Christian College Front Entrance.
|2155 Bailey Road|
NEW HOPE CHRISTIAN COLLEGE Latitude and Longitude:
|Former names||Eugene Bible College |
Bible Standard College
Bible Standard Institute
Bible Standard Training School
|Motto||Equipping Students for Spirit-Empowered Leadership and Ministry|
|President||Dr. Wayne Cordeiro|
|Campus size||36 acres (15 ha)|
|Color(s)||Crimson and Navy Blue|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Track, Golf, Cross Country|
New Hope Christian College is a private, four-year bible college located on a 36-acre (15 ha) campus in Eugene, Oregon, United States. The curriculum centers on the vocational application of Biblical training including pastoral studies, Christian counseling, Christian education, intercultural studies, business, worship arts and youth ministry.
The school was founded by Fred Hornshuh in 1925.  It was part of the Open Bible Churches denomination which originated from two revival movements: the Bible Standard Conference, founded in Eugene in 1919, and the Open Bible Evangelistic Association, founded in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1932. 
The school began as the Bible Standard Training School, and was later known as the Bible Standard Institute, the Bible Standard College, Eugene Bible College and finally New Hope Christian College. 
In 1974, the school moved to its current campus site at 2155 Bailey Hill Road, overlooking west Eugene. The hilltop location displays a 70-foot-tall (21 m) cross relocated from Skinner Butte on June 24, 1997. 
In 2009, the school joined the Pacific Rim Christian College Consortium, a group of three other colleges in Honolulu,  Myanmar and Japan founded by alumnus Wayne Cordeiro. Cordeiro was appointed chancellor when NHCC, then still Eugene Bible College, joined the consortium.  The name was changed from Eugene Bible College to New Hope Christian College in June, 2010. 
New Hope Christian College is accredited by Association for Biblical Higher Education - ABHE.  The school is affiliated with the Open Bible Standard Churches denomination and the church New Hope Christian Fellowship and incorporated by the State of Oregon.
The school's athletic teams compete as the Deacons in basketball, volleyball and soccer in the National Christian College Athletic Association.
- Charity Gaye Finnestad, writer
- Wayne Cordeiro, pastor, writer, president of NHCC
- Roger E. Olson, theologian
- Robert F. Burt- United States Navy admiral
- Ray Rexius- Business owner
- Scott Wood- Pastor
- Terry Riley- Pastor
- Chris Kiriakos- musician, Pastor
- "Eugene Bible College". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. 1986-05-22. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- A letter from Board Chairman Gary Emery and President Cole.[ dead link]
- "Discover Open Bible Churches". Open Bible Churches. Retrieved on 2009-06-04.
- "Past Presidents of New Hope Christian College". Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- EBC Cross Plaza. Eugene Bible College.
- Home page. Pacific Rim Christian College.
- Main page. Eugene Bible College. Retrieved on 2009-07-04.
- To Shine AnewThe Register-Guard. May 16, 2010
- Accreditation. Eugene Bible College.