Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nelson Dewey State Park|
IUCN category V (protected landscape/seascape)
Dewey Heights Prairie, Nelson Dewey State Park, May 2011
|Location||Grant, Wisconsin, United States|
NELSON DEWEY STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||756 acres (306 ha)|
|Named for||Nelson Dewey|
|Governing body||Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Nelson Dewey State Park|
- Trails: The park offers 2 miles (3.2 km) of hiking trails with bluff-top views of the Mississippi River Valley. 
- Camping: The campground has 45 sites, four of them walk-in sites located along the top of the bluffs. 
- "Nelson Dewey State Park: Activities and recreation". Wisconsin DNR. March 25, 2013. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- "Nelson Dewey State Park: Camping". Wisconsin DNR. September 5, 2013. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- Nelson Dewey State Park Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources