Nebraska Danger Information
Play in Eihusen Arena
in Grand Island, Nebraska
Indoor Football League (
|Team colors||Black, Gray, white|
|Head coach||Pig Brown|
|League championships (0)|
|Conference championships (3)|
|Division championships (0)|
|Playoff appearances (6)|
The Nebraska Danger is a professional indoor football team based in Grand Island, Nebraska. They are a member of the Indoor Football League (IFL). The team was founded in 2011 by Charlie Bosselman as an expansion member of the IFL. The Danger play their home games at Eihusen Arena. 
The Nebraska Danger has been the most successful of all of Nebraska's indoor football teams with its multiple conference championships.
In 2011 and 2012, the Nebraska Danger was selected as having the IFL's Best Fans. In 2013, The Danger were named IFL Franchise of the Year. Former general manager Mike McCoy was named 2013 IFL Executive of the Year and quarterback Jameel Sewell was named the 2013 IFL Most Valuable Player and Offensive Player of the Year.
On October 4, 2010, Bosselman Entertainment LLC announced the formation of Nebraska Danger as an expansion member of the Indoor Football League (IFL) for the 2011 season.  At the press conference, team owner Charlie Bosselman announced that Sean Ponder would be the team's inaugural head coach,  however after just two months on the job, Ponder left the Danger for personal reasons, and Mike Davis was named head coach.  On March 7, 2011, the Danger defeated the Wichita Wild 70–59, in the team's first game. 
|League Champions||Conference Champions||Division Champions||Playoff Berth||League Leader|
|Season||Team||League||Conference||Division||Regular season||Postseason results|
|2013||2013||IFL||Intense||1st||10||4||Won Intense Conference Championship (
Lost 2013 United Bowl ( Sioux Falls) 40–43
|2014||2014||IFL||Intense||2nd||10||4||Won Intense Conference Championship (
Lost 2014 United Bowl ( Sioux Falls) 46–63
|2015||2015||IFL||Intense||1st||10||4||Won Intense Conference Championship (
Lost 2015 United Bowl ( Storm) 27–62
|2016||2016||IFL||Intense||3rd||6||10||Won Intense Conference Wild Card (
Lost Intense Conference Championship ( Spokane) 44–55
|2017||2017||IFL||Intense||2nd||9||7||Lost Intense Conference Championship ( Arizona) 36–62|
|2018||2018||IFL||4th||4||10||Lost Semifinal ( Iowa) 17–48|
|Totals||57||59||0||All-time regular season record (2011–2018)|
|4||6||—||All-time postseason record (2011–2018)|
|61||64||0||All-time regular season and postseason record (2011–2018)|
|Mike Davis||2011– 2016||44||42||0||.512||4||4|
|Adam Shackleford / Pig Brown
(interim co-coaches) 
|Pig Brown ||2019||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|Nebraska Danger roster|
- QB Jameel Sewell (2)
- RB Waymon James (1)
- WR Kayne Farquharson (3), O. J. Simpson (1)
- OL Darius Savage (4), Trevis Turner (1)
- DL Claude Wroten (1), Justin Edison (1), Eze Obiora, (1)
- LB Maurice Simpkins (1), Cornelius Brown (1)
- DB Jamar Love (1), Jabari Gorman (1), Trey Wafford (1)
- K Joe Houston (1)
The following is a list of all Danger players who have won league awards:
|Nebraska Danger staff|
Special teams coaches
- Hamar, Bob (March 7, 2013). "IFL has seen dramatic change". Grand Island Independent. Grand Island, NE: Berkshire Hathaway. Retrieved March 7, 2013.
- "New IFL Team Nebraska Danger Announced Today". www.oursportscentral.com. OurSports Central. October 4, 2010. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- "Grand Island get indoor football team". www.omaha.com. The Omaha World Herald. October 4, 2010. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- "Ponder steps down as Danger coach". www.theindependent.com. BH Media Group Holdings, Inc. December 17, 2010. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- Bob Hamar (March 8, 2011). "Danger win opener". www.theindependent.com. BH Media Group Holdings, Inc. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- Bob Hamar (June 29, 2014). "HAMAR: Danger will have different look in 2015". www.theindependent.com. The Grand Island Independent. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- Matt Zimmer (June 29, 2014). "Storm win eighth title, closing door on Arena chapter". www.argusleader.com. Argus Leader. Archived from the original on July 2, 2014. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- "Chinn set for new challenge with Danger". www.1011now.com. Gray Digital Media. February 13, 2017. Retrieved March 13, 2017.
- "Nebraska Danger fires head coach Mark Stoute". KHGI-TV. May 20, 2018.
- "Danger names new head coach". KHGI-TV. July 2, 2018.