Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nebraska in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nebraska is a state in the central United States.
Nebraska may also refer to:
- In Nebraska
- 10195 Nebraska, an asteroid
- Nebraska, Arkansas, a ghost town
- Nebraska, Indiana, an unincorporated place
- Nebraska, Ohio, a ghost town
- Nebraska, Los Angeles County, California
- Nebraska Township, Illinois, in Livingston County, Illinois
- Nebraska Township, Iowa, in Page County, Iowa
- South Nebraska, Tampa, Florida, a neighborhood
- Nebraska (film), a 2013 film by Alexander Payne
- "Nebraska" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the AMC television series The Walking Dead
- "Nebraska", season 6, episode 7 of the Showtime television series Dexter
Two ships of the United States Navy:
- USS Nebraska (BB-14), a battleship, in commission 1907–1920
- USS Nebraska (SSBN-739), a submarine, in commission since 1993
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, the athletic program of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nebraska.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.