This is a list of properties and historic districts in Nevada that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There is at least one listing in each of Nevada's 16 counties and one independent city.
The following are approximate tallies of current listings by county. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008  and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site.  There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings and the counts here are approximate and not official. New entries are added to the official Register on a weekly basis.  Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which only modify the area covered by an existing property or district, although carrying a separate National Register reference number.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- Weekly List Actions, National Register of Historic Places website
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 21, 2018.
- The Marlette Lake Water System extends into three entities: Carson City, Storey County, and Washoe County; the Applegate-Lassen Trail extends into Humboldt, Pershing, and Washoe counties; the Derby Diversion Dam extends into Storey and Washoe counties and the Virginia City Historic District is in both Storey and Lyon counties.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Nevada.|
- Nevada listings at nationalregisterofhistoricplaces.com
- Three Historic Nevada Cities: Carson City, Reno, Virginia City - details about more than 60 National Register properties
- Stewart Indian School