Moola Chotok Information (Geography)
|Floor elevation||1,237 m (4,058 ft)|
|Location||Khuzdar District, Balochistan, Pakistan|
MOOLA CHOTOK Latitude and Longitude:
Moola Chotok ( Urdu: مُولا چٹوک) is a hidden ravine located in the middle of the Khuzdar District in the southern province of Balochistan, Pakistan. It is situated approximately 105 kilometres (65 mi) north-east of Khuzdar at an elevation of 1,237 metres (4,058 ft).   Surrounded by tall cliffs, the cascading waterfall, known as Chotok, is one of the biggest waterfalls of Sub Tehsil Moola. 
Ruins of Thore kheer, Hitachi, Harav, Kial Being and Pasta Khan reveal the belonging of Moola to the 2,000-year-old civilization. Moola River, located in the mountains of Dist Khuzdar, is the largest river of the Khuzdar region that flows throughout the year. Moola Valley is a 1237 meter long bow-shaped region, 80 kilometres (50 mi) away from Khuzdar District. It is named after the Moola Village and River, which flows through the length of the valley. The valley is home to several mountain ranges, salt mines, lakes, and waterfalls.
In summer, it is one of the hottest places in the country like Sibi and Dhadar. In winter, it is one of the coldest places. Temperatures vary wildly throughout the year, with summer highs commonly exceeding 120 °F (48.9 °C) and winter minimum temperatures sometimes falling below freezing point.  Weather conditions can greatly affect hiking and valley exploration, and visitors should obtain accurate forecasts because of hazards posed by exposure to extreme temperatures and late summer monsoons.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Moola Chotok.|
- "MOOLA CHOTOK KHUZDAR, A HIDDEN PEARL OF BALOCHISTAN".
- "Moola Chotok on Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Moola Chotok Khuzdar – 11 Things You Didn't Know About This Sanctuary In Balochistan".
- Risley, Herbert Hope (1903) Census of India, 1901. Volume I. India. Ethnographic appendices, being the data upon which the caste chapter of the Report is based Office of the Superintendent of Government Printing, Calcutta, page 66, OCLC 2196225
- "Places: Moola Chotok Khuzdar".