|Look up Moldovan or Moldavian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Moldovans, the main ethnic group of Moldova
- Moldavians, the inhabitants of the historical territory of the Principality of Moldavia (14th century to 1859)
- Moldavians, residents of Moldavia (region of Romania)
- Moldovan language, one of the names used for the official Romanian language of Moldova
- Moldavian dialect, one of several varieties of Romanian language
- Moldovan (surname)
- Moldavians (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Moldovan
- All pages with titles beginning with Moldavian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldovan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.