Millcreek is an unincorporated community in Castor Township in Madison County, Missouri, United States.  It is located on Mill Creek just east of U.S. Route 67 about three miles south of Fredericktown.  
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Millcreek, Missouri
- Fredericktown, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1980
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 57 ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Madison County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved October 31, 2016.
|This Madison County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|