Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Michigan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Michigan is a U.S. state.
Michigan may also refer to:
- Michigan (album), also known as Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lake State, an album by Sufjan Stevens
- Michigan, West Virginia
- Lake Michigan, one of the Great Lakes, an inland fresh-water sea
University of Michigan typically the flagship Ann Arbor campus
- Michigan Wolverines, the athletic program of the University of Michigan
- USS Michigan, U.S. Navy ship
- Michigan: Report from Hell, a horror-themed video game released for the PlayStation 2
- the Michigan (train), a train which operated between Chicago and Detroit
- Michigan hot dog, a Canadian hot dog slathered with meat sauce, similar to the Coney Island hot dog
- Michigan J. Frog, a Looney Tunes cartoon character
- Michigan (grape), another name for the Catawba grape
- Lake Michigan Shore AVA, Michigan wine region
- One of the Detroit People Mover stations
- All pages beginning with Michigan
- Michigan Avenue (disambiguation)
- Michigan City (disambiguation)
- Michigan Township (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michigan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.