This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Memphis 901 FC|
|Founded||January 8, 2018|
|Head Coach||Tim Mulqueen|
The club is owned by Peter Freund, principal owner of Trinity Sports Holdings, Craig Unger, and former USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard. Trinity Sports Holdings' portfolio includes minor league baseball clubs Memphis Redbirds, the Charleston RiverDogs and the Williamsport Crosscutters. Unger also serves as President, General Manager, and part owner of the Redbirds. The consortium also purchased a majority holding in English fifth-tier association football club, Dagenham & Redbridge F.C.. 
- As of October 30, 2018[ citation needed]
|—||Defender||Louis Bennett II||United States|
|—||Defender||Wesley Charpie||United States|
|—||Midfielder||Raul Gonzalez||United States|
|—||Midfielder||Dan Metzger||United States|
|—||Defender||Josh Morton||United States|
- Includes USL Regular Season, USL Playoffs, U.S. Open Cup. Excludes friendlies.
|Tim Mulqueen||United States||August 3, 2018||present||0||0||0||0||—|
- Craig Unger – President
- Tim Mulqueen – Head Coach
- "Memphis Joins the USL for 2019 Season". United Soccer League (USL). Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- "USL awards Memphis expansion team for 2019". Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- "Trinity Sports Holdings Adds East London Football Club". MiLB.com. Retrieved November 5, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Memphis 901 FC.|