Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ( Learn how and when to remove these template messages)( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States (1916)|
|Founder||K. W. Doege, MD |
William Hipke, MD
Victor Mason, MD
Walter G. Sexton, MD
H. H. Milbee, MD
Roy P. Potter, MD
|Revenue||$1.12 billion USD (FY 2011) |
The clinic was founded in 1916 by 6 local physicians: K.W. Doege, William Hipke, Victor Mason, Walter G. Sexton, H.H. Milbee, and Roy P. Potter, in the community of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Marshfield Clinic Research Institute is a not-for-profit research organization composed of five research centers: the National Farm Medicine Center,        which also houses the National Children's Center for Rural and Agricultural Health and Safety (NCCRAHS), directed by Barbara C. Lee;   the Marshfield Epidemiologic Research Center; Center for Precision Medicine; the Biomedical Informatics Research Center, focusing on biomedical informatics research; and the Clinical Research Center.  
- The Laird Center for Medical Research (dedicated in 1997), named after former U.S. Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird,  is a medical research and education facility on the campus of Marshfield Clinic. The Lawton Center for Medical Research is a similar facility dedicated to Ben Lawton, a thoracic surgeon at Marshfield Clinic during the 20th century.
- Marshfield Clinic Education Foundation, which provides residency programs for medical school graduates in internal medicine, pediatrics, medicine and pediatrics, dermatology, and surgery. About 125 members of the Marshfield Clinic staff hold clinical teaching appointments from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.[ citation needed]
- Marshfield Clinic Laboratories is a system of laboratories that employs more than 450 people and performs more than 20 million tests annually. It has separate services for forensic toxicology, food safety and veterinary diagnostics.
- Marshfield Clinic's health maintenance organization (HMO), Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., was established in 1986 as an outgrowth of the Greater Marshfield Community Health Plan, which began in 1971 as one of the earliest HMOs in the country. 
- Marshfield Food Safety, LLC is a food testing laboratory, founded by Marshfield Clinic in 2002.  
Clinic in Mercer
- "Marshfield Clinic GuideStar Quick View". Guidestar.org. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "About Us". Marshfieldclinic.org. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "What's in Marshfield Clinic's next 100 years?". News-Herald Media. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Marshfield Clinic study: Dairy farmers more loaded with bacteria, and likely healthier". Daily Herald Media. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Biadasz family creates farm gas detector rebate program". Hub City Times. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "A child dies every 3 days on farm". News-Herald Media. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Republic, Tim Damos | Baraboo News. "Man dies from Sauk County tree stand fall". Wiscnews.com. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Rebate honors young farmer who died from manure gas poisoning". Wisconsin State Farmer. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Cardenas, Rebecca. "Following child's farming-related death, local family offers support". Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Journal, David Wahlberg | Wisconsin State. "Tractor rollover death brings attention to rollbar program". madison.com. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Strauss, Mariya (2013-11-12). "Regulations Are Killed, and Kids Die". The Nation. ISSN 0027-8378. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Keeping Children Safe on the Farm - North Carolina Health News". North Carolina Health News. 2017-09-26. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation". www.marshfieldresearch.org. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Marshfield Clinic Research Institute names Acharya executive director". Hub City Times. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Laird championed medical research, education". News-Herald Media. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Security Health Plan invests $1000 in Marshfield Mothers of Preschoolers". Hub City Times. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Marshfield Food Safety expands tests, territory". News-Herald Media. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Marshfield Food Safety Services | Food Safety, Food Testing, Food Testing Labs | Marshfield Wisconsin". Marshfieldfoodsafetyllc.com. 2014-03-26. Retrieved 2015-05-14.