|Lynn Shore Reservation|
Red Rock Park
|Location||Lynn, Essex, Massachusetts, United States|
LYNN SHORE RESERVATION Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||22.041 acres (8.920 ha) |
|Operator||Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation|
|Website||Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation|
Lynn Shore Reservation is a protected coastal reservation in the city of Lynn, Massachusetts. It includes 22 acres (8.9 ha) of beaches and recreational areas.  From north to south, King's Beach, Red Rock Park and Lynn Beach are located along Lynn Shore Drive and Nahant Bay, a small bay of the Atlantic. The reservation shares athletic fields with Nahant Beach Reservation in the area around Nahant Rotary, a traffic circle at its southern end.  
The reservation is part of the Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston, and is managed by the Department of Conservation and Recreation,  which also manages the adjoining Lynn Shore Drive parkway. 
- Protected and recreational open space datalayer, Office of Geographic and Environmental Information (MassGIS), Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Environmental Affairs - http://www.mass.gov/mgis/dd-over.htm
- "Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation". MassParks. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Department of Conservation and Recreation. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Lynn Shore Map" (PDF). MassParks: Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Department of Conservation and Recreation. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation". Mass.gov. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "DCR Winter Storm Plan and Priority Map". Mass.gov. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation Department of Conservation and Recreation