Lowell Heritage State Park Information
|Lowell Heritage State Park|
|Location||Lowell, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States|
LOWELL HERITAGE STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||60 acres (24 ha) |
|Elevation||89 ft (27 m) |
|Operator||Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation|
|Website||Lowell Heritage State Park|
Lowell Heritage State Park is a public recreation area and historical preserve located in Lowell, Massachusetts, that protects and promotes the city's seminal role in the American Industrial Revolution.  The state park was established in 1974 as a precursor to Lowell National Historical Park, which was created in 1978.  Aside from the functions the national park also serves, the state park maintains additional sites around the city such as the Sampas Pavilion.
- "Lowell Heritage State Park Information Center". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "2012 Acreage Listing" (PDF). Department of Conservation and Recreation. April 2012. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- "Lowell Heritage State Park". MassParks. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- "Decline and Recovery". Lowell National Historical Park. National Park Service. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- Lowell Heritage State Park Department of Conservation and Recreation