This is a list of colleges and universities in Alaska. This list also includes other educational institutions providing higher education, meaning tertiary, quaternary, and, in some cases, post-secondary education.
- Iḷisaġvik College, tribal community college in Barrow
- Kodiak College, community college in Kodiak
- Kenai Peninsula College,  community college with campuses in Soldotna, Homer, Seward
- Matanuska-Susitna College, community college in Palmer
- Prince William Sound College, community college in Valdez
- University of Alaska System
- Alaska Bible College, Nondenominational Bible college in Glennallen
- Alaska Pacific University, baccalaureate university associated with the United Methodist Church in Anchorage
- Higher education in the United States
- List of American institutions of higher education
- List of recognized higher education accreditation organizations
- List of colleges and universities
- List of colleges and universities by country
- KPC offers a limited number of four-year degrees.
- Charter College also offers several four-year programs.