Jump to navigation Jump to search
Example signage from Arizona's U.S. Highways
|Interstates||Interstate X (I-X)|
|US Highways||U.S. Route X (US X)|
|State||State Route X (SR X)|
|Number||Length (mi)   ||Length (km)||Southern or western terminus||Northern or eastern terminus||Formed||Removed||Notes|
|US 60||355.59||572.27||I-10 at Brenda||US 60 at New Mexico state line||1932||current||Formerly ran to California state line near Ehrenberg|
|US 64||4.14||6.66||US 160||US 64 at New Mexico state line||1989||current|
|US 66||332||534||US 66 at Topock||US 66 near Lupton||1926||1985||Designated as a Historic Route and National Scenic Byway state-wide. |
|US 70||—||—||US 70||US 66 at Holbrook||1926||1932|
|US 70||122.13||196.55||US 60||US 70 at New Mexico state line||1934||current||Ran concurrently with US 60 to California border near Ehrenberg until 1969. |
|US 80||486||782||US 80 at Yuma, AZ||US 80 at New Mexico state line||1926||1989||Remaining route became SR 80. Designated as a Historic Route state-wide. |
|US 89||136.33||219.40||I-40 BL / US 180 at Flagstaff||US-89 at Utah state line||1926||current||Historically ended in Nogales|
|US 89A||178.33||286.99||US 89||US-89A at Utah state line||1960||current||Old routing of US 89|
|US 91||15||24||US-91 at Utah state line||US 91 at Nevada state line||1926||1974||Replaced by I-15 and Mohave County Route 91.|
|US 93||176.30||283.73||US 60 at Wickenburg||US 93 at Nevada state line||1935||current|
|US 95||104.18||167.66||Fed. 2 at the Mexican Border at San Luis, AZ||I-10 / US 95 at California state line||1960||current||Formerly SR 95|
|US 160||159.33||256.42||US 89||US 160 at New Mexico state line||1970||current||Formerly SR 64 and SR 164|
|US 163||23.21||37.35||US 160||US-163 at Utah state line||1970||current|
|US 180||170.8||274.9||US 60 / US 80 / US 89 in Florence||US 180 near Franklin||1926||1935||Replaced completely by US 70 on June 17, 1935. |
|US 180||164.10||264.09||Grand Canyon National Park||US 180 at New Mexico state line||1961||current||ADOT signs west end at SR 64 in Valle|
|US 191||396.18||637.59||SR 80 at Douglas||US-191 at Utah state line||1982||current||Formerly SR 63 and US 666|
|US 260||283||455||Holbrook, AZ||Deming, NM||1931||1962||Now part of US 180|
|US 466||73||117||US 93 / US 466 at Nevada state line||US 66 at Kingman||1935||1969||Now US 93|
|US 666||384||618||I-40 / US 666 at New Mexico state line||SR 80 at Douglas||1938||1991||Now US 191|
|US 789||—||—||—||—||—||—||Proposed, but never commissioned|
|Number||Length (mi)||Length (km)||Southern or western terminus||Northern or eastern terminus||Formed||Removed||Notes|
US 80 Bus.
|—||—||US 80 in Winterhaven, CA||US 80 in Yuma, AZ||1957c.||1976c.||Replaced to Business Loop 8. In 2018, it became designed as the Historic Route state-wide.|
US 95 Bus.
|—||—||US 95 / US 95 Truck near San Luis Port of Entry in San Luis, Arizona||US 95 in San Luis, Arizona||2015||current|
US 95 Truck
|—||—||Fed. 2 at the Mexican Border at San Luis, AZ||US 95 in San Luis||2015||current|
- Staff. "2008 ADOT Highway Log" (PDF). Arizona Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2008-04-30.
- W.M. DeMerse (1935). Road Map of Arizona (Map). Arizona State Highway Department. Retrieved May 6, 2015 – via AARoads.
- Road Map of Arizona (Map). Arizona Highway Department. 1971. Retrieved May 6, 2015 – via AARoads.
- Arizona Department of Transportation (2014). "Arizona Parkways, Historic and Scenic Roads" (PDF). Phoenix: Arizona Department of Transportation. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- Sanderson, Dale. "End Of US Highway 70". Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- Davis, Shaq (2018-09-21). "Arizona's portion of U.S. Route 80, opened in 1926, wins 'Historic Road' status". Arizona Daily Star. Tucson, Arizona: Tucson.com. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- Staff. "ADOT Right-of-Way Resolution 1935-P-300". Arizona Department of Transportation. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- H., Alan. "Arizona Roads - US Highways".