Laurel-Snow State Natural Area Information (Geography)
|Laurel-Snow State Natural Area|
|Location||Rhea County, Tennessee|
LAUREL-SNOW STATE NATURAL AREA Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||2,259 acres (914 ha)|
Laurel-Snow State Natural Area is a Tennessee Class II Natural-Scientific State Natural Area located in Rhea County, Tennessee, near Dayton, on Walden Ridge of the Cumberland Plateau. The 2,259-acre (9.14 km2) area is owned by the State of Tennessee and managed by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation. It is a component of the Cumberland Trail, a linear park. 
- "Laurel-Snow Class II Natural-Scientific State Natural Area". The Official State of Tennessee's Department of Environment and Conservation. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- Dunigan, Tom. "Laurel Falls 80'". Tennessee Landforms. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- Dunigan, Tom. "Snow Falls 12'". Tennessee Landforms. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- Van West, Carroll (January 1, 2010), Pocket Wilderness Areas, Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Historical Society (published December 25, 2009), retrieved October 26, 2016
- Laurel-Snow SNA Section, Cumberland Trails Conference, retrieved October 26, 2016
|This Rhea County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a protected area in Tennessee is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|