|Occupation||Author, Educator, Keynote Speaker|
|Alma mater||Ottawa University|
|Genre||Educator, Author, Teacher, Blogger|
Kevin Honeycutt is the creator of "Artsnacks" learning community,   and is an international keynote speaker on technology, education and cyber-bullying prevention.  Kevin is the creator of the My Safe Surf network, an online safety, anti-bullying and cyber-bullying curriculum that he shares with schools and teachers around the world.  After working as an Art Teacher in the Inman, Kansas school district for thirteen years, in 2004, Kevin was hired as a Technology Integration Specialist at ESSDACK, an educational service center in Hutchinson, KS. In 2011, Kevin was selected as an Apple Distinguished Educator for his work in the field of Education. 
- Feets of Clay, (Arts and Activities, Apr 1991)
- Concept Cars in Clay, (Arts and Activities, Jan 1992)
- Oh, What a Relief, (Arts and Activities, Feb 1999)
- Don't Stay Under the Couch: Starbuck and the Bully (ESSDACK, Jan 2011)
- Your Digital Dad: Climbing from Base Camp to the Summit of Your Dreams (Gaggle, May 2015)
- Midnight Run: My Narrow Escape to a Better Future (With Terri Peckham, ESSDACK, Oct 2015)
- Richardson, Will (1 March 2010). Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms. Corwin. p. 184. ISBN 978-1412977470.
- "Art Snacks". ESSDACK. Digital Is. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- CUMING, Angela (28 January 2012). "Online postings can be destructive". Waikato Times. Retrieved 25 December 2012.,
- "A Conversation With Kevin Honeycutt". Remarkable Chatter. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Kevin Honeycutt, Keynote Speaker 2012". Georgia Educational Technology Conference. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
|This article about an American educator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|