|Kelleys Island State Park|
Kelleys Island from the air, looking west
|Location||Erie, Ohio, United States|
KELLEYS ISLAND STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||676 acres (274 ha) |
|Elevation||581 ft (177 m) |
|Governing body||Ohio Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Kelleys Island State Park|
Kelleys Island State Park is a 676-acre (274 ha) Ohio, United States, state park established in 1956  that makes up almost all of the northern third of Kelleys Island in Lake Erie. The park offers 6 miles (9.7 km) of hiking, ruins of lime kilns and quarrying operations, a sand beach and a campground.  The park cooperates with other agencies to manage the adjoining Glacial Grooves State Memorial, a set of rare glacial grooves, North Shore Alvar State Natural Area, a rare alvar habitat, and the North Pond Nature Preserve, a lake embayment usually separated from the lake by a sand bar.
- "Kelleys Island State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Kelleys Island State Park". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- "Kelleys Island State Park: History". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- "Kelleys Island State Park: Activities". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Kelleys Island State Park Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Kelleys Island State Park Map Ohio Department of Natural Resources
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kelleys Island.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for
Ohio State |
Parks that includes
Kelleys Island State Park.