|Branding||Cruisin' Oldies 94.7 FM & 1110 AM|
MHz K234BV (Clinton)|
97.3 MHz K247CQ ( Guy)
|First air date||1977|
1,000 watts critical hours
KGFL Latitude and Longitude:
KGFL (1110 AM, "Cruisin Oldies 94.7 & 1110") is a radio station broadcasting an oldies music format.  Licensed to Clinton, Arkansas, United States, the station is currently owned by King-Sullivan Radio. 
1110 AM is United States clear-channel frequency, on which KFAB in Omaha, Nebraska and WBT in Charlotte, North Carolina are the dominant Class A stations. KGFL must leave the air during nighttime hours to protect the skywave signals of those stations. The FM translator on 94.7 MHz provides 24 hour coverage of the Cruisin' Oldies format.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved July 19, 2009.
- "KGFL Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 19, 2009.
- "Application Search Details". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KGFL
- Radio-Locator Information on KGFL
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KGFL
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K234BV
- Radio-Locator information on K234BV
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K247CQ
- Radio-Locator information on K247CQ
|This article about a radio station in Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|