Johnsonville Foods Information
|Founder||Ralph F. Stayer|
|Headquarters||Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, U.S.|
Johnsonville Sausage is a sausage company headquartered in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.  Founded in 1945, it is one of the largest sausage producers in the United States  and the largest sausage brand by revenue in the United States.  Johnsonville sausage is available in more than 40 countries. Privately owned, the company has approximately 1,400 employees. 
Johnsonville Sausage produces a variety of sausage products, including: brats, grillers, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links, breakfast sausage in fully cooked and fresh varieties, chicken sausage, meatballs and summer sausage. 
In 2014, Johnsonville Foods had the most sow harvest capacity in the United States, with the facilities to harvest 3,400 pigs daily. 
In 2016, Johnsonville Foods became the title sponsor for the 2016 BaconFest Naples (www.BaconFestNaples.com) fundraising event in Naples, FL hosted by the Kiwanis Club of Pelican Bay (Naples, FL). The one day event draws 7000 people and is located at the Naples Municipal Airport South Terminal Lawn. 100% of the net proceeds from the event go toward helping end childhood hunger in Southwest Florida via the Kiwanis Club charity partners, St. Matthews House, Blessing in a Backpack and the Pan-Florida Challenge for Hungry Kids. 
- " Company Overview of Johnsonville Sausage LLC" Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "The Pork Industry at a Glance" (PDF). National Pork Board.
- " Bratwurst brand claims bragging rights as nation's top sausage" Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, August 21, 2005. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Daily Livestock Report. vol. 12, no. 167 (August 28, 2014).
- "Sponsorship's". Kiwanis Club of Pelican Bay.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Johnsonville Foods.|