The Jefferson City station in November 2016. A Union Pacific Railway freight train is stopped next to the platform.
|Location||101 Jefferson Street|
Jefferson City, MO 65101
JEFFERSON CITY STATION Latitude and Longitude:
|Owned by||National Park Service|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2016)||40,847  6.6%|
Jefferson City is an Amtrak train station in Jefferson City, Missouri, United States. The station uses the site of the former Union Hotel, which was built in 1855. The Union Hotel is part of the Jefferson Landing State Historic Site, which includes Lohman's Landing Building (also known as the Jefferson Landing Building) and Christopher Maus House.  The Jefferson Landing Building has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1969. 
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2016, State of Missouri" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Jefferson City Day Trip (Attractions)
- Cole County Listings at the National Register of Historic Places (Building - #69000094)
- Jefferson City, MO – Amtrak
- Jefferson City Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- TrainWeb)
- Jefferson City, MO (JEF) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Missouri train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|