International rankings of the United States Information
- World Economic Forum 2018–2019 Global Competitiveness Report, ranked 1 out of 144 countries 
- World Economic Forum 2016 Global Enabling Trade Report ranked 22 
- The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal 2018 Index of Economic Freedom ranked 18 out of 178 economies 
- Fraser Institute Economic Freedom of the World 2013 Annual Report (Economic Freedom Ratings for 2011) ranked 16 out of 152 countries and territories 
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2015 Programme for International Student Assessment, ranked 40 of 72 in mathematics, 25 of 72 in science, 24 of 72 in reading 
Among wealthy nations, a study on 2016 data found the United States ranked first for child deaths by automobile accident and firearm, with overall child mortality 57% higher in the U.S. than other high-income countries. Though traffic deaths were decreasing, they were 5 times the rate in England and Wales; firearms deaths were increasing from a rate 100 times that in England and Wales. 
- Transparency International 2016 Corruption Perceptions Index: ranked 18 out of 175 countries 
- Reporters Without Borders 2018 Press Freedom Index: ranked 45 out of 180 countries 
- Economist Intelligence Unit 2017 Democracy Index: ranked 21 out of 167 countries 
- World Justice Project 2017-18 Rule of Law Index ranked 19 out of 102 countries and jurisdictions 
- List of countries by Human Development Index: ranked 13 out of 189 countries for 2018
- List of countries by inequality-adjusted HDI: ranked 25 out of 151 countries for 2018
- World Economic Forum weforum.org 2014–2015 Global Competitiveness Report
- World Economic Forum 2014 Global Enabling Trade Report
- The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal 2015 Index of Economic Freedom (XLS)
- cato.org 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- "Open PISA". openpisa.org. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
- "Study: Kids More Likely To Die From Cars And Guns In U.S. Than Elsewhere". NPR.org. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
- "Country Comparison: Life Expectancy at Birth". The World Factbook. CIA.
- "2015Global Peace Index" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21. Retrieved 2015-08-18.
- Transparency International 2014 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Reporters Without Borders 2018 Press Freedom Index Archived 2014-02-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Economist Intelligence Unit 2016 Democracy Index Archived 2017-02-24 at the Wayback Machine
- "WJP Rule of Law Index® 2018-2019". data.worldjusticeproject.org. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
|This United States–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|