This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Students||13,518 credit & non-credit (Fall 2015)|
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE Latitude and Longitude:
|Colors||Scarlet & Blue|
|Mascot||Duke the Dragon|
The college was established in 1928 as Hutchinson Junior College. In 1965, the name was changed to Hutchinson Community Junior College, then in 1980 to Hutchinson Community College. 
Students can choose from more than 70 different academic programs leading to Associates in Arts and Associates in Science degrees. Hutchinson Community College has transfer and articulation agreements with every Kansas Regents university and college, as well as a variety of institutions across the country.
The college also offers over 50 technical programs.
- Kadeem Allen, professional basketball player
- Andy Dirks, former professional baseball outfielder.
- Markus Golden, professional football linebacker.
- Shaun Hill, professional football quarterback.
- Darius Johnson-Odom, professional basketball player.
- Alvin Kamara, professional football running back.
- Andre Morris, former sprint runner.
- Cordarrelle Patterson, professional football wide receiver and kickoff returner.
- Mathew Pitsch (Class of 1983), Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives from Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Mike Zagurski, professional baseball pitcher.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hutchinson Community College.|