|Haas Hall Academy|
Haas Hall Academy
|Starr Scholar Center |
3880 N Front Street
Fayetteville Sprindale,Arkansas and Bentonville, Arkansas 72703
HAAS HALL ACADEMY Latitude and Longitude:
|School type||Charter Public (government funded)|
|Founder||Dr. Martin W. Schoppmeyer|
|School district||Haas Hall Academy|
|NCES District ID||0500078 |
|Authority||Arkansas Dept. of Education (ADE)|
|Superintendent||Dr. Martin W. Schoppmeyer,|
|NCES School ID||050007801078 |
|Principal||Dr. Martin W. Schoppmeyer Dr. Rod Wittenberg (Bentonville Campus)|
|Number of students||320 (2010-11 )|
|Student to teacher ratio||15.56 |
|Education system||College preparatory|
|Classes offered||Advanced Placement|
Concurrent college credit
|Medium of language||English|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Hours in school day||6.5|
|Color(s)||Blue and Yellow|
|School color(s)|| Blue|
|Athletics||Basketball, Swimming, Bowling, Tennis, Track and Field, Cross Country, Golf, Frisbee|
|Athletics conference||1A West (2012-14) 3A West (2014-present)|
|Team name||Mastiffs |
Arkansas Dept. of Education
|USNWR ranking|| Gold Award|
#47 (Charter) 
|Newspaper||Haas Hall Herald|
|Affiliation||Arkansas Activities Association |
Haas Hall Academy is a public charter secondary school located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States, and serving students in grades seven through twelve. It is located within Washington County, near the campus of the University of Arkansas and within the Fayetteville–Springdale–Rogers Metropolitan Area. In 2014, Haas Hall Academy was ranked No. 1 in the state (and No. 19 in the nation) by 2014 U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools ranking program.  Haas Hall academy opened a second campus in 2015 in Bentonville, Arkansas which is in Benton County, and recently received approval for two new campuses in Springdale, Arkansas and Rogers, Arkansas.
Haas Hall Academy's curriculum is an accelerated college preparatory academic program. Accredited by AdvancED and the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE), Haas Hall Academy holds membership in The College Board, the National Honor Society, the National English Honor Society, and the Science National Honor Society. Students engage in coursework including Advanced Placement (AP), courses with concurrent college credit provided a local university (for example, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville), and the school encourages students to take college courses at local colleges and universities. Since its inception in 2004, Haas Hall has achieved Adequate Yearly Progress.
Haas Hall Academy has been recognized with the College Readiness Award by the Arkansas ACT Council four consecutive years in recognition of improving the participation rate of students taking the ACT college readiness exam.  Out of 16,200 schools considered  by Newsweek for their America's Top High Schools list,  Haas Hall Academy Ranked #19 in the nation. Haas Hall Academy has been recognized for four consecutive years in a row as the #1 ranked public high school in Arkansas by U.S. News and World Report. 
The Haas Hall Academy mascot is the Mastiff with school colors of blue and gold.
The Haas Hall Mastiffs participate in various interscholastic activities in the 3A West Conference administered by the Arkansas Activities Association. The school athletic activities include basketball (boys/girls), bowling (boys/girls), cross country (boys/girls), track and field (boys/girls), golf (boys/girls), tennis (boys/girls) and swimming (boys/girls). 
Members of the 3A West Conference include:
- Haas Hall
- West Fork
- Cedarville 
The school's Quiz Bowl teams have won the 1A classification state quiz bowl championship in 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2014. They have won the 3A State Championship in 2016 and 2017. Haas Hall has won a total of 7 Quiz Bowl Championships.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Haas Hall Academy". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved September 26, 2012.
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Haas Hall Academy". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved September 26, 2012.
- "School Profile, Haas Hall Academy". Arkansas Activities Association. Retrieved Sep 12, 2012.
- "2012 Best High Schools, Haas Hall Academy". U.S. New & World Report. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- "Arkansas High Schools Receive College Readiness Award". Arkansas Department of Education. 13 November 2012. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- "Frequently Asked Questions About Newsweek's High School Rankings 2015". Newsweek. 13 November 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "America's Top High Schools 2015". Newsweek. 19 August 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Best High Schools". U.S. News and World Report. 12 May 2015. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "2014 – 2016 Classifications/Conferences" (PDF).
- "Events and teams in my area".