Green Mountain (left) and Thunder Butte viewed from Pikes Peak
|Elevation||10,427 ft (3,178 m)  |
|Prominence||1,859 ft (567 m) |
|Isolation||4.18 mi (6.73 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
GREEN MOUNTAIN (KENOSHA MOUNTAINS) Latitude and Longitude:
|Location||Jefferson County, Colorado, U.S. |
|Parent range||Front Range, Kenosha Mountains |
USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Green Mountain, Colorado 
Green Mountain is a prominent mountain summit in the Kenosha Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 10,427-foot (3,178 m) peak is located in Pike National Forest, 5.2 miles (8.4 km) northwest ( bearing 311°) of the community of Deckers, Colorado, United States, in Jefferson County.    
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "GREEN". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Green Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.305 m (+4.28 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Green Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Green Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Green Mountain (Kenosha Mountains).|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|