|Forked Run State Park|
|Location||Meigs, Ohio, United States|
FORKED RUN STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||791 acres (320 ha) |
|Elevation||686 ft (209 m) |
|Governing body||Ohio Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Forked Run State Park|
Forked Run State Park is a small Ohio state park located three miles (4.8 km) south of Reedsville in eastern Meigs County, Ohio, United States. Its area is 791 acres (320 ha), while the lake covers 102 acres (41 ha).  The name is pronounced with two syllables for "Forked". It fronts on Ohio State Route 124. The park borders the Shade River State Forest, from which it was created in 1951. The dam was created in 1952, when the park was opened to the public. 
The park features an extensive campground with rustic cabins, picnic facilities, hiking trails, a swimming beach, two boat ramps, and a disc golf course. It also is located close to an Ohio River boat ramp, so the campground also serves Ohio River boaters. The cabins have gas lanterns, bunk beds and a gas stove. These cabins have no showers. Showers are provided at the beach area. 
- "Forked Run State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Forked Run State Park". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- "Forked Run State Park: History". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- "Forked Run State Park: Activities". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- Forked Run State Park Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Forked Run State Park Map Ohio Department of Natural Resources
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Forked Run State Park.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for
Ohio State |
Parks that includes
Forked Run State Park.