Fargo Theatre Information (Geography)
Fargo, North Dakota
|Operator||Fargo Theatre Management Corporation|
Jade Presents (live event booking)
|Current use||Cinema and live event venue|
|Opened||March 15, 1926|
Fargo Theatre Building
FARGO THEATRE Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architect||Buechner & Orth; Liebenberg and Kaplan|
|Architectural style||Early Commercial, Modern Movement|
|NRHP reference #||82001312 |
|Added to NRHP||October 21, 1982|
The Fargo Theatre is an art deco movie theater in downtown Fargo, North Dakota, United States. It was built in 1926. It was restored in 1999 to its historic appearance and now is a center for the arts in the Fargo-Moorhead metropolitan area.
Since 2001, The Fargo Theatre has served as the main venue of the Fargo Film Festival. The festival has accepted submissions from many independent filmmakers from more than 32 American states and 15 countries.  Bell Bank has been the festival's major sponsor from the beginning. 
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- "About | www.fargofilmfestival.org". www.fargofilmfestival.org. Archived from the original on 2016-03-15. Retrieved 2016-03-18.
- JJ Meets World, March 18, 2019 http://jjmeetsworld.libsyn.com/101-fargo-film-festival
Media related to Fargo Theatre (Fargo, North Dakota) at Wikimedia Commons
- Fargo Theatre website
- Fargo Theatre at CinemaTreasures.org
- Fargo Theatre at the Moviemaking Wiki <--Dead link, December 2015.
|This United States theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This North Dakota–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|