Eastport Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Eastport|
|Elevation AMSL||45 ft / 14 m|
EASTPORT MUNICIPAL AIRPORT Latitude and Longitude:
Eastport Municipal Airport ( ICAO: KEPM, FAA LID: EPM) is a city-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) west of the central business district of Eastport, a city in Washington County, Maine, United States. 
Eastport Municipal Airport covers an area of 252 acres (102 ha) at an elevation of 45 feet (14 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,000 by 75 feet (1,219 x 23 m). 
For the 12-month period ending August 13, 2008, the airport had 1,200 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 100 per month. At that time there were 5 aircraft based at this airport: 80% single- engine and 20% ultralight. 
- FAA Airport Master Record for EPM ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- "KEPM - Eastport, Maine - Eastport Municipal Airport". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- Aerial photo as of 15 May 1996 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for EPM, effective January 3, 2019
- Resources for this airport: