|Senate leader||Martin Looney|
|House leader||Matthew Ritter|
|National affiliation||Democratic Party|
18 / 36
80 / 151
2 / 2
U.S. House of Representatives|
5 / 5
The Connecticut Democratic State Central Committee (CT Dems) is the affiliate of the Democratic Party in the state of Connecticut. The state chair of the party is Nick Balletto, and the Vice Chair is Nancy DiNardo.  The Democratic Party controls both chambers of the state legislature, all constitutional state offices and all five of Connecticut's seats in the House and both of its Senate seats.
In Connecticut, there are Democratic Town Committees in many of the towns and cities. They consist of an elected Chairperson, Co-Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.  The Town Committees have the ability to endorse a particular candidate in a primary election.  According to 10 CS 210, court has no power concerning political party policies or organization.
- Governor: Dan Malloy
- Lieutenant Governor: Nancy Wyman
- Secretary of the State: Denise Merrill
- Attorney General: George Jepsen
- State Treasurer: Denise Nappier
- State Comptroller: Kevin Lembo
- President Pro Tem of the Senate: Martin Looney
- Speaker of the House: Joe Aresimowicz
- House Majority Leader: Matthew Ritter
- "Local Committees | Democratic Party of Connecticut". Ctdems.org. Archived from the original on 2012-07-25. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "CHAPTER 153* NOMINATIONS AND POLITICAL PARTIES". Cga.ct.gov. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|