|Hubs||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport|
|Parent company||Delta Air Lines|
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport|
Boone County, Kentucky, United States
Delta Private Jets, Inc.  is an American airline. Its corporate headquarters is on the property of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Boone County, Kentucky.  It operates jet aircraft as a subsidiary of Delta Air Lines. Its main base is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. 
Delta Private Jets is a private aircraft service, which is at aimed at businesses needing service to destinations on a private aircraft or that the airport does not supply on a regular basis. Delta Private Jet is also available to Elite SkyMile members for an upgrade purchase price of $300–800 on select routes from Delta's Cincinnati, Atlanta, and New York hubs. In addition, this service allows travelers to avoid flying hassles such as security. 
In June 2017, David Sneed, who had overseen a number of changes, including accepting SkyMiles as payments for jet cards, left Delta Private Jets where he was the senior executive. No replacement was immediately announced, although Delta Air Lines officials say they remain committed to the private jet service.  In July 2017, Delta Private Jets named former Virgin Australia COO Gary Hammes as its new president replacing Sneed. 
In January 2017, Delta Private Jets announced Sky Access, a new membership program. For an initiation fee of $8,500 and $6,000 renewal, members can book as many empty leg flights as they wish for free. Members get the entire aircraft. DPJ said they flew over 6,300 empty legs in 2017. 
The Delta Private Jets fleet includes the following aircraft (as of January 2018): 
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 300
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 350
- 5 Bombardier Challenger 604
- 1 Bombardier Learjet 75
- 4 Bombardier Learjet 45
- 4 Bombardier Learjet 60
- 7 Cessna Citation X
- 21 Cessna Citation XLS/Excel
- 3 Cessna Citation CJ2
- 6 Cessna Citation CJ3
- 1 Cessna Citation Ultra/ Bravo
- 4 Cessna Citation Sovereign
- 1 Dassault Falcon 7X
- 1 Embraer Phenom 300
- 1 Gulfstream GV
- 2 Gulfstream GIV
- 3 Gulfstream G200
- 1 Gulfstream G150
- 1 Hawker 4000
- 1 Hawker 800XP
- 1 Nextant 400XT
- "Delta Private Jets". Delta Private Jets. 2011-07-19. Archived from the original on 2014-09-06. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- " Overview Archived 2010-10-15 at the Wayback Machine." Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on October 3, 2010.
- Home page ( Archive). Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on September 6, 2014. "Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport 82 Comair Blvd Erlanger, KY 41018 "
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 72.
- "Delta Private Jets". Archived from the original on September 6, 2014. Retrieved February 14, 2015.
- " Recruiting Events: Archived March 14, 2012, at the Wayback Machine" Comair. Retrieved on July 30, 2012.
- "Delta to offer one of the coolest upgrades yet". New Zealand Herald. 2015-07-28. ISSN 1170-0777. Retrieved 2015-07-29.
- https://privatejetcardcomparisons.com/2018/01/17/delta-private-jets-launches-new-entry-level-program-featuring-empty-legs-guaranteed-hourly-rates-and-availability/ Private Jet Card Comparisons
- "Delta Private Jets Card". Archived from the original on 2014-06-25.