|Attorney General of Ohio|
|Governor||Mike DeWine (Elect)|
|32nd Auditor of Ohio|
|Assumed office |
January 10, 2011
|Preceded by||Mary Taylor|
|Succeeded by||Keith Faber (Elect)|
|Born||December 22, 1956|
Ohio State University (
Capital University ( JD)
David Anthony Yost (born December 22, 1956) is a Republican politician who currently serves as Ohio's 32nd Auditor of State.  He previously held the positions of Delaware County Auditor from 1999 to 2003 and County Prosecutor from 2003 to 2011.  In January 2017 he announced he was running for Ohio Attorney General in 2018. 
Dave Yost graduated from The Ohio State University with a B.A. degree in Journalism. He became a journalist with the Columbus Citizen-Journal.  He went on to serve in senior positions within the administrations of Columbus Mayor Buck Rinehart  and Ohio Governor George Voinovich.  He then earned a Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School.
While operating a private law practice,  Yost was appointed Delaware County Auditor in 1999.  In 2003, he became the Delaware County Prosecutor  where he won the first-ever capital murder case in the county’s history  Auditor Yost and his wife Darlene live in Franklin County. They have three children and three grandchildren. 
Auditor Yost won the election for Ohio's 32nd state auditor in November 2010. 
|Ohio Auditor Republican Primary Election, 2010|
|Ohio Auditor Election, 2010|
|Ohio Auditor Election, 2014|
|Republican||Dave Yost (inc.)||1,711,927||56.98|
|Democratic||John Patrick Carney||1,149,305||38.25|
- "Inaugural Ceremonies 2011: Auditor of State Swearing-In Ceremony: Dave Yost". OhioChannel.org. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- "About Auditor of State Dave Yost". OhioAuditor.gov. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- Gomez, Henry J. (2017-01-24). "Ohio Auditor Dave Yost launches attorney general bid". cleveland.com.
- "Ohio Auditor Dave Yost Lincoln Day Dinner Speaker in Cambridge". www.toledoblade.com. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- Naymik, Mark (25 January 2010). "Delaware County Prosecutor David Yost leaves Ohio attorney general race for auditor's race". Cleveland "Plain Dealer".
- Grace, Francie (5 June 2003). "Ohio Horror: 1 Man, 3 Dead Wives". CBS News. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Republican David Yost defeats Pepper for Ohio auditor". www.toledoblade.com. Toledo Blade. 11 March 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
Auditor of Ohio
Attorney General of Ohio
Taking office 2019