The Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe is a diocese of the Episcopal Church in the United States of America which includes all its congregations in continental Europe. Along with dioceses in New York, New Jersey, Haiti (West Indies), and the Virgin Islands it belongs to Province II of the Episcopal Church. The Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church has jurisdiction over the convocation but oversight is delegated to a bishop in charge, currently Pierre W. Whalon.
There are nine parishes and numerous missions (see below),  with a total of 3,857 baptized members (2010).  The parishes are located in five European countries: Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France.
- All Saints', Waterloo
- Christ the King, Frankfurt am Main
- Church of the Ascension, Munich
- St. Augustine's of Canterbury, Wiesbaden
- Emmanuel, Geneva
There are also groups known as "missionary congregations that are not yet full parishes: 
- Marriage Retreat Kapelle, Mühlbach am Hochkönig
- 1971 to 1974: Edmond Browning
- 1988 to 1993: Matthew P. Bigliardi 
- 1994 to 2001: Jeffery Rowthorn
- 2001 to present: Pierre Whalon
On october 20th 2018, The Rev. Mark D.W. Edington of the Diocese of Massachusetts has been elected the next Bishop in Charge of the Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe. Presiding Bishop Michael Curry will ordain and consecrate him on April 6 at the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in Paris. 
- Diocese of Gibraltar in Europe - the Church of England's diocese in Europe
- Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe, Parishes and missions Archived 2008-08-28 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 2008-10-30.
- Baptized Members by Province and Diocese 2000-2010 'Churches in Europe, 2010: 3,857' archive.episcopalchurch.org accessed 17 October 2018
- Parishes and Missions Archived 2008-08-28 at the Wayback Machine
- "Retired Oregon Bishop Dies". The Living Church. Vol. 212 no. 12. March 24, 1996. p. 7 – via Archives of the Episcopal Church.
- Search, Europe Bishop. "Europe Bishop Search". Europe Bishop Search. Retrieved 2018-12-11.