Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Connecticut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connecticut is a state in the United States
Connecticut may also refer to:
- Connecticut Colony, an English colony located in British America
- Connecticut River, a tributary of Long Island Sound
- USS Connecticut, any of seven US Navy ships named for the state
- University of Connecticut, the largest public university in the state
- Connecticut Huskies, the athletic program of the University of Connecticut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connecticut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.