Conneaut Creek Information
Mouth of Conneaut Creek on Lake Erie at Conneaut, Ohio
|Counties||Ashtabula, Erie, Crawford|
|⁃ location||Linesville, Crawford County, Pennsylvania|
|⁃ elevation||1,273 ft (388 m) |
|Ohio– Pennsylvania border|
CONNEAUT CREEK Latitude and Longitude:
|768 ft (234 m) |
|Length||43.5 mi (70.0 km) |
|Basin size||152 sq mi (390 km2) |
|⁃ left||West Branch Conneaut Creek|
|⁃ right||East Branch Conneaut Creek|
Conneaut Creek // is a 43.5-mile (70.0 km) tributary of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania and northeastern Ohio in the United States.  Via Lake Erie, the Niagara River and Lake Ontario, it is part of the watershed of the St. Lawrence River, which flows to the Atlantic Ocean.
Conneaut Creek rises in western Crawford County, Pennsylvania, and initially flows north-northwestwardly past Conneautville into western Erie County. Near Albion, it turns to the west-southwest and roughly parallels the shoreline of Lake Erie for some length, at a distance of about 5 mi (8 km) inland, into northeastern Ashtabula County, Ohio, where, at Kingsville, it turns to the northeast to flow into Lake Erie at the city of Conneaut.  
- Caneaught Creek
- Conneaut River
- Coneaught Creek
- Conneaugh River
- Conneought Creek
- Conyeayout Creek
- Counite Riviere
- "Conneaut Creek". Geographic Names Information System. 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- Shaw, L. C.; W. F. Busch (June 1984). Pennsylvania Gazetteer of Streams, Part II. Water Resources Bulletin. 16. Prepared in Cooperation with the United States Department of the Interior Geological Survey. Harrisburg, PA: Pennsylvania Department of Forest and Waters. p. 382.
- "Columbia Gazetteer of North America entry". Archived from the original on 2007-03-10. Retrieved 2006-05-12.
- DeLorme (2003). Pennsylvania Atlas & Gazetteer. Yarmouth, ME: DeLorme. ISBN 0-89933-280-3.
- DeLorme (1991). Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. Yarmouth, ME: DeLorme. ISBN 0-89933-233-1.