COLD RIVER (CONNECTICUT RIVER) Latitude and Longitude:
The Cold River is a 22.6-mile-long (36.5 km)  river located in western New Hampshire in the United States. It is a tributary of the Connecticut River, which flows to Long Island Sound.
The Cold River begins at the outlet of Crescent Lake in the northeastern corner of the town of Acworth. The river flows east into the town of Lempster, then turns south and reenters Acworth. When Dodge Brook joins the river, it turns west and makes its way to the Connecticut River, passing the villages of South Acworth, Alstead, and Drewsville. The river reaches the Connecticut just south of the communities of Bellows Falls, Vermont, and North Walpole, New Hampshire.
(from upstream to downstream)
- Dodge Brook (from east, near East Acworth)
- Honey Brook (from southeast, between East Acworth and South Acworth)
- Bowers Brook (from north, in South Acworth village)
- Great Brook (from south, below South Acworth)
- Warren Brook (in Alstead)
- Great Brook (from north, in Langdon)
- New Hampshire GRANIT state geographic information system Archived August 3, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
|This article related to a river in New Hampshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|