|President||J.D. (James Dale) Rottweiler, Ph.D. |
|Location||Sierra Vista & Douglas, Arizona, USA|
Cochise College is a public college in Arizona. Founded in 1964, the school has campuses in Douglas and Sierra Vista, and centers in Benson, Fort Huachuca, and Willcox. Cochise College offers associate degrees in Art, Applied Science, Business, Elementary Education, General Studies, and Science, and over 30 different certificate programs. The College also offers transfer programs for students to transfer to partner Universities.
Cochise College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. The College holds memberships in the Arizona Community College Association, the Council of North Central Two-Year Colleges, the American Association of Community Colleges, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities and the Association of Community College Trustees.[ citation needed]
The College also holds Federal Aviation Administration certification for its professional pilot and aviation maintenance programs and Arizona Department of Health Services/Emergency Medical Services certification for its paramedicine and emergency medical technology programs. The nursing program is accredited by the Arizona State Board of Nursing and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. 
The Cochise College Library system consists of two branches, the Charles Di Peso Library on the Douglas campus and the Andrea Cracchiolo Library on the Sierra Vista campus.
- Charles DeBarber, cyber threat intelligence and computer security professional
- Eric Gonzalez (born 1986), professional baseball player
- Carolyne Mas (born 1955), singer-songwriter, guitarist, pianist, and producer
- Cochise College : About Cochise : Administration : President's Office
- Cochise College : About Cochise : About : Quick Facts
- "Cochise College - Nursing - Associate of Applied Science (Major Code - NUR)". cochise.smartcatalogiq.com. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- Budd Davisson, "Cochise College: Learning where the Sun shines", Plane and Pilot, September 1, 1998 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).