Chine (disambiguation) Information
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chine_(disambiguation) Jump to search
|Look up chine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chine is a steep-sided river valley where a river flows through coastal cliffs to a sea.
Chine or chines may also refer to:
- Chine (boating), a relatively sharp angle in a boat's hull
- Chine (aeronautics), a long extension of the wing roots along the fuselage
- Chine, the bony part of a meat chop
- Stuffed chine, a traditional dish of Lincolnshire
- Chine, the back of the blade on a scythe
- Chine, the French name for China
- Chiné, a warp printed silk fabric.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.