Chilton County Airport
NAIP aerial image, June 2006
|Owner||Chilton County Airport Authority|
|Serves||Chilton County, Alabama|
|Elevation AMSL||585 ft / 178 m|
CHILTON COUNTY AIRPORT Latitude and Longitude:
Gragg Field Historic District
Historic hangars at Gragg Field
|Area||2.1 acres (0.85 ha)|
|NRHP reference #||04000557 |
|Added to NRHP||June 2, 2004|
Chilton County Airport   ( FAA LID: 02A), also known as Gragg-Wade Field, is a public use airport in Chilton County, Alabama, United States. It is located one nautical mile (2 km) east of the central business district of Clanton, Alabama. It is owned by the Chilton County Airport Authority. 
Chilton County Airport covers an area of 101 acres (41 ha) at an elevation of 585 feet (178 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 8/26 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,008 by 100 feet (1,222 x 30 m). 
- FAA Airport Master Record for 02A ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Chilton airport turns 75 next summer". The Clanton Advertiser. July 22, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-09-27.
- "2009–2013 NPIAS Report, Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB)" (PDF). 2009–2013 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 15, 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-08-06.
- Aerial image as of February 1997 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 26, 2006)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 02A, effective December 6, 2018
- Resources for this airport: