|Cheney State Park|
|Location||Kingman, Reno, Kansas, United States|
|Area||1,913 acres (7.74 km2)|
|Elevation||1,450 ft (440 m) |
|Governing body||Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism|
|Website||Cheney State Park|
The park is divided into two areas ( comprising 1,913 acres (7.74 km2), straddling the 6,800-acre (28 km2) and ),Cheney Reservoir, one of the top sailing lakes in the United States.  The Ninnescah Sailing Association has facilities in the West Shore Area.  A marina in the East Shore Area offers supplies and services for boaters and anglers.
There are nature and hiking trails at Giefer Creek and Spring Creek. A handicapped-accessible fishing complex is available at the Toadstool Loop Jetty.
The park features 29 miles of asphalt roads and parking areas; a park office; 2 marina's; 223 electrical hookup sites with water; over 400 primitive camp sites; 4 trailer dumpstations; 6 boat ramps with 22 launching lanes; 4 courtesy docks; 2 fish cleaning stations; 7 modern pit toilets; 9 showerhouses; 1 shelter with restrooms; 2 large group shelters; 2 medium group shelters; 29 small picnic shelters; 1 group camping area with 20 utility sites, a large shelter and a restroom; 2 nature trails; and 7 modern cabins. 
The 5,200-acre (21 km2) Cheney Wildlife Area adjacent to the park provides opportunities for wildlife watching, nature photography, and hunting.  A refuge has been set aside within the wildlife area for migratory waterfowl. The area is closed to all activities from September 15 through March 15, when it is reopened for fishing and non-hunting day use activities. 
- "Cheney State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Ninnescah Sailing Area". Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- "Ninnescah Sailing Association". Retrieved November 23, 2012.
- "Cheney State Park". Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- "Cheney Wildlife Area". Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- "Cheney Reservoir & Wildlife Area" (PDF). Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. Retrieved 2012-11-23.