|Elevation||13,950 ft (4,252 m)  |
|Prominence||503 ft (153 m) |
|Isolation||1.30 mi (2.09 km) |
CATHEDRAL PEAK (COLORADO) Latitude and Longitude:
|Location||Pitkin County, Colorado, U.S. |
|Parent range||Elk Mountains|
USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Hayden Peak, Colorado 
Cathedral Peak is a high mountain summit in the Elk Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 13,950-foot (4,252 m) thirteener is located in the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness of White River National Forest, 11.1 miles (17.9 km) south by west ( bearing 186°) of the City of Aspen in Piktin County, Colorado, United States.    
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Cathedral Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "CATHEDRAL". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- The elevation of Cathedral Peak includes an adjustment of +2.129 m (+6.98 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Cathedral Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|